Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tongdosa Temple

In my post last week I mentioned my distaste for taking individual photos. While I do appreciate the gesture, "For your family you have to take picture!" it just isn't really my cup of tea.

Yesterday my co-teacher took me to Tongdosa Temple with her family. It was absolutely beautiful, despite being inundated with solo portraits forced upon me. Not one, not two. . . TEN. TEN times Mr. Kim insisted I stop the picture I was taking so he could take one of me in front of, well, take a look.

First one: "OK, thanks!"


Second one: "Ya, ok, this will be nice."


Third one: "Hmm, this is a bit awkward."


Fourth one: "And this just feels sacrilegious"


Fifth one: "Here, really?"


6th one: "I really can't go to Heaven unless I cross this bridge? Better get some photo documentation."


Over it.


Really over it.
 
This was actually quite impressive. Only a little over it.


Does this count if Minsu ran in?

There you have it. My journey through pictures to Tongdosa Temple.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you're so pretty for all those solo pictures.

    ReplyDelete