Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just another day in paradise!

Longer blog post coming soon, but just wanted to let everyone know I made it safely to Busan and am getting settled into my apartment nicely. My friends and I are all over the city, but I feel especially lucky because I am only 3 blocks from one of the best beaches in the area - Gwangalli beach. I have never lived near the water and am SO excited I got this placement! My apartment is probably less than 500 square feet, but it's free so I am not complaining. I also have a great rooftop with amazing views of the ocean that we can hang out on while it is warm. I also wanted to give you all my address now that I have it.

For letters/ regular mail:
Amy Woolridge
Room 401 Amiga Beach
Gwangan 2 Dong, Suyeong-gu,  Busan
189 Beon Ji  1 Ho
613-805
South Korea

Packages:
Amy Woolridge
Yong San Elementary School
Busan-Si, Nam-gu
So-Mang 2 Gil 62
Yong-Ho 3 Dong, 382-1
South Korea

1 comment:

  1. I know what I'll be sending you! Sounds amazing, Wam, so glad you're getting settled.

    ReplyDelete